Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Days 567 to 589...

Days 567 to 589...

Hello everyone!  It's been a very busy three weeks since I've last posted.  In that three weeks time span, I watched Oregon beat Oregon State in the Civil War, my brother got married and I somehow managed to make my knee swell to the point where I can't walk on it.  I didn't anticipate the blog break, but its been a refreshing change of pace and I will resume the project coming up on Monday the 17th.  I'll post on the 16th with a recap of what has happened from Wednesday thru the weekend.  Here are some of the highlights that happened during the break...

I started at Amazon's PDX 5, the distribution center in Hillsboro, but have been off of work with the knee issue.

I've taped three awesome episodes of B Squared Weather including Bonnie and I breaking down a busted snow forecast for Oklahoma City.

I saw my brother marry the love of his life and we are so excited to welcome Marissa into the family.

I attended the first Blazers game of the season for me which was also Brian Wheeler's first home game back on the radio call.



I have another doctors appointment on Monday to look at my knee after Sunday's walk in clinic visit and last nights visit to St. Vincent's ER department.  I appreciate all the support that everyone has given me and I look forward to resuming a normal blogging schedule.

No comments: