Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Days 534...535...536...537...538...539...540...541...

Day 534...

Happy Wednesday!  It's been another quiet and down day.  I'm not one to take it easy, but I am feeling better.  I will head back to work tomorrow.  I'm praying I have the energy to make it to close.

Day 535...

It's Thursday!  Work has been a lot of fun and even missing the last two nights made me miss this place more.  It's just before midnight and I have to say that I'm incredibly proud of my friend Travis Demers.  Travis is filling in for Brian Wheeler on the Blazers radio network.  He's been given the job while Wheels recovers from some health issues.  Travis called the game tonight and did an amazing job on opening night.  The Blazers added another opening night win and now that streak stands at eighteen straight opening night wins.

Day 536...

Happy Friday!  The Ducks are heading to Pullman and College Gameday awaits them in the morning.  I'm looking forward to seeing how the Cougar faithful take to the set.  I have a feeling it will be an all out party.  Here is the DuckCast for the game tomorrow.


Day 537...

Today started out awesome.  Both Oklahoma and Michigan won.  Michigan looked really good actually. The Ducks well, while they battled to comeback in the second half, they got manhandled in the first half.  I'm proud of them and I'm proud how they fought back, but man this loss stings.  I will say that the energy in Pullman from this morning to halftime was off the charts.  I saw this from the College Gameday twitter account and I was blown away.  Listen to the crowd sing.


Ducks now head to Tucson for a late night kick on Saturday against the Wildcats.

Day 538...

Happy Sunday!  I taped the latest edition of B Squared yesterday afternoon.  Bonnie was back on the show and having her back makes the show the best it can be. I know that we are all dealing with things, some we talk about and some we don't.  I'm going to ask that we just love on each other right now.  Offer your ear, your time and your hugs to those who need it.  I'm just glad to have my cohost back on the show.  You can catch the latest edition up above on the right hand side.  We talk about the NOAA winter outlook and we recap Hurricane Michael.

Day 539...

 Monday Monday…




Day 540...

Happy Tuesday! It's World Series game 1.  I wish my Tigers were in it, but I guess I'll root for the Dodgers.  I just want a good series and good entertaining games.  I know this is the end of the season, but I can't help but think of March and spring training.  The winter is over, the weather is getting warmer (at least in Arizona and Florida) and the baseball start flying.  I love spring training.  Maybe a trip to the desert is in order.

Day 541...

Happy Wednesday.  I'm looking forward to Saturday!  The Oregon AMS will host our annual winter weather conference.  It's affectionately known as the "Winter Weather Meeting."  It's become the go to conference on NW Weather for winter.  NOAA released their winter outlook last week and we will expand on that and see what others think will happen.  I'm looking forward to announcing a cool feature we will be trying this year, but more on that later this week.

No comments: