Wednesday, October 3, 2007

To Remove.....

The words you don't want to hear as a Blazer fan. Brandon Roy has tweaked an ankle and the results of the MRI will be announced later this afternoon. That is how most of the media in Portland were issued into the 2007-2008 Season Tuesday morning at the Blazers practice facility. The good news, the MRI is negative and Roy is listed as day to day. Thats great news. I was on my way to lunch when my car died. I was able to push it out of the street and into the parking lot of a local business. No word on the cost to repair it or if I will need a new car. The latter is the most likely situation. After lunch and the tow truck chronicles, I noticed that half of a tree that sat on my family's property was being shredded by the tree company, who's name I can't pronounce. They said they would be back to take parts of another tree tomorrow. All in the name of saving us money and power in case of a wind storm this winter. The rest of the day went smoothly for the most part. Everything stayed together and didn't break. The heavy rain brought wind and some small hail. It was nice to see some stormy weather around these parts. Fall is here I declare....just don't remove all of summer quite yet !

No comments: