Friday, October 5, 2018

Days 519...520...521...522

Day 519...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  Last week I pulled the strings and purchased a Mevo Camera.  These cameras are extremely popular for live streaming on major platforms.  I used one at Rip City Radio and first about them from Jason & Ashley down in Medford at KRWQ.  The camera arrived and once I had the box open, something wasn't working.  I kept trying everything I could to get the camera to talk to my iPhone, it just wasn't connecting.  I contacted tech support and they said most likely the Bluetooth antenna wasn't working.  I shipped it off Monday and I hope to have the replacement soon.  I'm looking forward to doing more winter weather videos and some other fun projects that I'm working on.  If you aren't familiar with the Mevo cameras, take a look at what they can do!


Day 520...

Happy Wednesday!  I've been waiting on today for a couple weeks.  The movie or docu-movie called "Born Racer" was released to digital outlets today.  I just finished watching it and now in the process of writing a review.  The movie follows Scott Dixon's 2017 season from the Indy 500 through the end of the season.  If you are an IndyCar fan or a sports fan, this is a must see movie.  The footage is great and the interviews take you deep into the behind-the-scenes of a race team.


Day 521...

Happy Thursday!  Today was a first for B Squared.  We hadn't had a guest on the show yet, but today that changed.  Nick B from Minnesota joined me to talk about the tornado or tornadoes that hit his family's farm.  An interesting conversation about the severe weather that moved through the area last week.




Day 522...

Happy Friday!  I came across this video from my weekly Flight Aware email that comes every Friday.  Commercial and general aviation are worried about drones and rightfully so.  They can cause a lot of problems for planes.  The reports of drone / plane interactions are on the rise.  Check out this awesome video testing what would happen if a drone would strike a plane.

No comments: